Microsoft Cloud Services
Eligible organizations can access Microsoft cloud offers, such as Office 365, Azure, Dynamics 365, Enterprise Mobility, and Power BI, for free or at a significant discount.
- Office 365: Office 365 provides your nonprofit anywhere access to web-based versions of the Office tools you know, plus professional email, web conferencing, file sharing, and more.
- Microsoft Azure: Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services-analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web-for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money.
- Dynamics 365: Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a set of business applications to help your organization find and manage donors, optimize financial operations, manage grants, and coordinate resources from field-to-office to drive a deeper impact.
- Power BI: Microsoft Power BI transforms your nonprofit's data into rich visuals for you to collect and organize so you can focus on what matters to you. It helps users to spot risks and find opportunities.
- Enterprise Mobility: Enterprise Mobility Suite keeps your employees and volunteers productive on their favorite apps and devices-and your nonprofit's data protected
How to order ?
Microsoft cloud products for non-profits are provided directly through Microsoft. TechSoup NL validates the eligibility of your organisation for these services on behalf of Microsoft. For this reason, you cannot order these services directly via our shopping cart.
To sign up for the Microsoft cloud services, visit the Microsoft portal for Nonprofits. You will be asked for a TechSoup validation token that will inform Microsoft if your organization is qualified. If you are not yet registered with TechSoup Nederland, you will be asked to do so first.