The WS-C3560CX-12PC-S is a Catalyst 3560-CX Series compact fixed-configuration switch. It provides 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with LAN services, expanded VLAN support, and Power over Ethernet (PoE or PoE+) support. The 3560 series is designed for branch locations or those with limited wiring and cabling infrastructure, such as a classroom or conference room.
This donation includes
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX Series compact switch (WS-C3560CX-12PC-S) with AC power supply
- Product documentation
- Cables: power cord
- Installation hardware: mounting feet, mounting template, and screws
Benefits for Organizations
If you have networking experience or access to a consultant, you can use this switch to extend an existing network, bringing wired connectivity to more employees and supporting new wireless deployments.
- Each device meets the following specifications.
- Integrated network ports: 12 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- Available PoE+ power: 240 W (if powered with AC power supply)
- Maximum PoE+ ports: 12 ports up to 240 W
- Uplinks: 4 dual-purpose 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet or small form-factor pluggable (SFP)
- Cisco IOS software: IP Base
- Flash memory: 128 MB
- DRAM: 512 MB
- Maximum active VLANs: 1,023
- Forwarding bandwidth: 34 Gbps
More information about this product and a comparison of Cisco Catalyst compact switches is available on the Cisco website.
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining Your Product
TechSoup Nederland might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When TechSoup Nederland approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email from TechSoup Nederland. Cisco will deliver your product within eight weeks. For details, see The Cisco Donation Program page.